Tuesday, September 13, 2011

On intelligibility...

This post definitely did not go as planned.. I must say I'm excited to explore new things in this class and learn the foundation of what psychoanalysis combined with literature is all about. I don't love this blog thing but I guess I will have to get use to it.

Ps. I love how the Hessler Colours remind me of paint sample sheets from the home depot...

4 comments:

  1. What is bothering you about "this blog thing?" Just that you haven't got the hang of posting yet? Or that you'd rather not be writing logs? Please give feedback and we can talk some more.

    The Hessler colours are just that...they are standard Pantone colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was having trouble figuring out how to post properly. (I somehow managed to save the blog as a draft, then pressed post without actually writing anything except my headline, it was weird.) A few more post and I should be past my paranoia of doing it incorrectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah ok. No problem, then. Once you've got it it's pretty easy and hopefully the discussion in this space will start to grow. Dont' forget to read what others are posting and maybe comment on them, too!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.