I know that we got the handout for what you want in the final paper, but i feel like I'm lost on what to write and I'm sort of getting nervous. I'm having the most trouble with linking the other texts back to Fun Home and Freud. Any ideas?
I want to talk this week about writing the paper and how you really have the freedom to approach it creatively.
Can you think about Bechdel's memoir as a "family romance" in the sense that she is getting to tell her own version of things and thus "control" her parents, take back he childhood independence and empower her present self?
Did the discussion in Monday's class help at all? Let me know. We can also talk in the logs this week and over the weekend if you need any more ideas or support.
I want to talk this week about writing the paper and how you really have the freedom to approach it creatively.
ReplyDeleteCan you think about Bechdel's memoir as a "family romance" in the sense that she is getting to tell her own version of things and thus "control" her parents, take back he childhood independence and empower her present self?
Did the discussion in Monday's class help at all? Let me know. We can also talk in the logs this week and over the weekend if you need any more ideas or support.
ReplyDeleteyeah, it helped alot actually.. thank you!
ReplyDelete